Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to Grandma's Front Porch!

Pull up a chair, and set a spell. I'll put the coffee on and join you out on my little red porch, in just a minute...

My first blog, "I'm Losing It!" started out as a weight loss journal, a way to document my success...or lack thereof. Somewhere along the way, my little blog evolved into something completely different. I started doing book reviews, product reviews, and writing about my life in general. I've found it to be a great creative outlet for me, as well as a way to let people know what's up with our family.

Since I've taken a bit of a hiatus, both from my weight loss journey as well as that journal, I thought it would be more appropriate to start up a brand new blog for other things, and when I'm ready to get back on the weight loss wagon, I'll get back to posting about that on my other blog. In the meantime, enjoy the view...



Yes. This is the actual view, taken from my front porch on my birthday this year.

1 comment:

  1. It is a nice view....great blog title....glad you are back to blogging - I will have to add this to my site....

    ReplyDelete