Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funnies ~ A Couple of Quick Quips from CJ

(CJ's first day of kindergarten)

Life with my grandson, CJ in the house is never dull. He keeps us all laughing...whether he means to or not. Here are just a couple of things he said this week:

Tuesday, CJ was watching a TV commercial in the other room and came up to me and asked, "Grandma, how old are you?" "52," I answered. And then he asked, "Is that over 18?" I guess he wanted whatever it was they were advertising but it said, "You must be over 18 to order..."

Wednesday, Ray and I took him to the grocery store with us. When we got to the checkout, the lady asked him, "Would you like to ride on the pony today?" CJ looked at her and said, "No thanks, we're kinda broke right now." This mechanical pony costs a penny, and she was even going to give him one to use!



1 comment:

  1. Alex is just Alex or Alexander or even Xander, but not AJ. Never call him AJ.

    ReplyDelete